Natural Products Expo West 2015
Event details + What’s NEW this year
(HealingNews) 35th annual Natural Products Expo West, the world's largest event devoted to natural and specialty food and beverages, organics, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products.
- Expected attendees: over 60,000. Expanded VIP hosted buyer program for independent, natural supermarket and mass market chains.
- Expected exhibitors: over 2,600
- Co-located with Engredea and The Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace
- Events include: Early Morning Yoga and Evenings on the Plaza, Boulder Brands breakfast, Hall of Legends, Women in Naturals and the Retail Store Tour.
NEW: an extended Anaheim experience:
"We are expanding the Natural Products Expo West experience to encompass the entire Anaheim Convention Center campus - this includes almost 200 new booths in the Hilton hotel, an extra day of exhibits, more events, and an earlier day of education with an expanded program in the Marriott hotel. The entrepreneurial drive is thriving in the natural products marketplace, and even with our expanded show floor space, we have sold out earlier than ever. This year's event is poised to deliver an unparalleled experience to exhibitors and attendees alike." - Adam Andersen, show director, Natural Products Expo West
Education & Events: March 4–8, 2015 (NEW: education begins a day earlier on Wednesday.) Trade Show: Anaheim Hilton March 5–7, 2015 (NEW: almost 200 new exhibits in the Hilton, opens for attendees Thursday), Anaheim Convention Center main show floor and the NEXT Pavilion, March 6–8, 2015.
NEW: The Super Pass. Includes: all access to exhibit floor, the education conference and a VIP lounge.
Top education sessions not to be missed:
- Keynote speakers: Mark Bittman and Dr. David Perlmutter
- NEW: The Natural Products Business School: a full-day of learning and networking focused around fundraising, product development, sales, distribution, marketing, and pitch-slam competition. Keynote: Steve Demos.
- A full docket of education topics including: status of non-GMO labeling, food access, the media landscape and natural economics.
Natural Products Expo West Media Contact: Heather Smith, p. 303. 998. 9232, e. email@example.com
Archives Postings August,2008} - September,2008} - October,2008} - November,2008} - December,2008} - January,2009} - February,2009} - March,2009} - April,2009} - May,2009} - June,2009} - July,2009} - August,2009} - September,2009} - October,2009} - November,2009} - December,2009} - January,2010} - February,2010} - March,2010} - April,2010} - May,2010} - June,2010} - July,2010} - August,2010} - September,2010} - October,2010} - November,2010} - December,2010} - January,2011} - February,2011} - March,2011} - April,2011} - May,2011} - June,2011} - July, 2011} - August,2011} - September,2011} - October,2011} - November,2011} - December,2011} - January,2012} - February,2012} - March,2012} - April,2012} - May,2012} - June, 2012} - July, 2012) - August, 2012} - September, 2012) - November, 2012) -